ukiran hati dan perasaan

Tuesday 19 July 2011

~THE CLIMB~

this is about my life , my story...
the journey that i travel just like the journey to the center of the earth... :'p
who said that it's easy to come or in or enter in university...
no one know accept people that had already in the university...
you need to struggle & work hard....

once upon a time, i just a messy girl & not really good in studies..
just like a blur2 girl... & people dont care about me..
they also despised about me (plus=minus i'm already 'short')
huhhh~~
sometimes , i wanna shout to them "i'll be a success person okay !"
my father always give little hope even he didn't say about that
(but i can guess it!) hoissh~ so hard yaaaa~~
one day , in my primary school, my ustazah was scold me in front of class...
(be embarrassed)
she said that "da lah tulisan cam hantu ! pemalas !"
huhh! who didn't angry with that statement? haa?
then, i cried beside my friend...
ustazah pon say to my friend> bior je dia nangis~....
aiy0ooo... more fire in my heart ( sape xterbakar seyy)
after that case, i always excellent in that subject...
i dont know why~.....( still think about the reason until now) pelik~ haha...

thats the climb for me....
no one will believe you before u believe urself...
confident & dont think about what other say...

last w0rd>> "ROME was not build in One day!!!!"
remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment

teks bergerak